Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa is Coming!!

image via pinterest

Happy Christmas Eve! I still can't believe today is already here! Do you remember the excitement you felt as a little kid? Putting the milk and cookies out for Santa, with a letter, and leaving some carrots for the reindeer? Trying to go to sleep but not being able to contain your excitement? Brings back warm and fuzzy memories of waking up early and tearing into those presents! I'm finally home at my parents (it's an hour away from where I live) and it still doesn't quite feel like Christmas. What are you doing on this Christmas Eve? Are you enjoying holiday parties/dinners with your family? Are you waiting for Santa? ;-) I'm spending my evening eating Christmas candy and watching Christmas movies (Home Alone to be exact). However you're spending your Christmas Eve, I hope it's warm and delightful!




xoxo,

Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment