Friday, December 23, 2011

My week

Hello there! So this week has definitely flown by, and has also been a little strange. I absolutely LOVE Christmas, but this year, I'm just not feeling the holiday cheer/Christmas spirit. I think the weather has something to do with it. It's been in the 50's and really rainy here. The past 2 Christmas's have been snowy and white, so I guess that had me spoiled. No matter how many times I watch the Christmas classics, put Taylor Swift's Christmas cd on repeat, light my cinnamon candles, or sip on some egg nog, I just can't seem get into that "holiday spirit". I have, however been doing some shopping and indulging! I've been far too generous to myself this Christmas that I really think retailers need to ban me from their stores. Here's what I've been up to this week!


I got an iphone!!


Indulgance #1 - Peppermint Bark! A holiday favorite.


Indulgance #2 - Krispy Kreme holiday doughnuts! How cute is the little snowman?? He's so cute I don't want to eat him! :-)


Bath and Body Works was having a sale! Everything I got was $3! Plus I got a discount with my empty bulbs! Side note: Going to the mall on my day off (Fridays) which is also 2 days before Christmas, was a HUGE mistake...made me hate my life!


I went to Old Navy and did a little indulging there. I had two $10 off rewards cards and I saw a commercial that sweaters were on sale for $15. I ended up with the two plaid camp shirts ($15 each-I plan on wearing the red one on Christmas), the leopard sweater and camel sweater (in love with that color) were $15 each as well. Also, I got two great pairs of wedge booties in black and olive on clearance for $13.99 each! And how cute is the navy cross body purse? A steal at $9.99 - not to mention my $20 off rewards, plus 10% off for using my Gap card. I'm all about some savings!


Trying to soak in some holiday spirit with my Christmas decorations


And of course, I couldn't leave you without sharing a photo of Penny! :-) She was hiding with the nutcrackers earlier in the week hehe.

Last Friday was my friend's Holiday party/gift exchange. I'll try and get pictures up of that soon. Have you all been brave enough to venture out and face the crowds during the crazy week before Christmas? Are you one of those people who wait til the last minute? I sure am! :-)Until next time!

xoxo

Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment