Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking Back...

Hello! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I meant to do a post earlier in the week, but I got so busy with work, plus we were doing inventory. Another thing taking up a lot of my free time, which I didn't mind one bit, was getting a lot of requests for my help on fashion advice this week. I am always thrilled when someone asks for my help....therefore I think I've finally found my calling. I plan on doing a post of a holiday recap later, but I just wanted to take a look back at 2011 as we're in the final days and hours of this year. This year started out a little rocky and well, just not great. Although it was rough at first, it ended up being the best year of my life! It was also a year of concerts for me. I got to see Eric Church, Little Big Town, Taylor Swift, The Band Perry, Keith Urban, Justin Moore, Coldplay, The Black Keys, Young the Giant, Luke Bryan, and Lady Antebellum. If you know me, you know I love concerts...as you can tell :-)

Here's a look back at my year, 2011:


My sorority's chapter celebrated it's 55th anniversary! That's my family from left my grand-little, my little sis, me, and my big sis.


I got my very first kitten on my own as an adult since I moved out(besides my childhood cat who lives with my parents. My precious Penelope (Penny). She's the love of my life!

After years and years of begging, I FINALLY got my family to go to New Orleans for vacation. I'd been dying to go since middle school! (Those are my sisters)
In front of the first Real World New Orleans house. I'm a huge Real World fan, therefore, I had to find this house.
They were filming 21 Jump St. while we were there. I got a glimpse of Channing Tatum inside that restaurant and we got to watch a car chase scene! I was pretty excited!

I met my ALL TIME FAVORITE Real World cast member Ace from the Paris cast when I was in Atlanta over the summer. I have literally been in love with him since high school and he was the nicest guy EVER! So sweet...he even bought us tequila shots! :-)I would marry him.

I met The Band Perry at my hometown's 4th of July celebration. They were unbeleivably nice. They really adore their fans. They live in Greeneville, Tennessee, which is only 30 minutes from where I live.

I celebrated my quarter of a century birthday at the lake. I still can't believe I'm 25. My cake says Happy 25th birthday in French if anyone was wondering.

I got a chance to go to Music Midtown Festival in Atlanta where two of my favorite bands, The Black Keys and Coldplay were playing. I went with my friend Haley and we had a blast! Coldplay blew me away!


And of course my friends and I had to cheer on our Vols, also celebrating my dear friend's birthday.

And I had the best Halloween ever! I was beyond excited to finally get to dress up as Wonder Woman! I'd wanted to be her for forever!

Anyways, there's some of the highlights of my year. What were some of your favorite moments of 2011? What are you looking forward to in 2012?

xoxo,

Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment