Friday, January 20, 2012

Golden Globes Best Dressed Edition

Hey there! So it's definitley been a bit since I've posted. I have had so much going on you wouldn't even believe. I could use a minute to breathe, but that just isn't going to happen anytime soon. I know I promised a holiday recap, and I promise I will do that soon, even if it is a month over due. I also have an announcement to make! Anywho...onto the post.

As everyone knows, the Golden Globes were this past Sunday. Normally, I'm all about awards season and can't wait to see all the red carpet fashions and watch in anticipation of who's going to win what. Unfortunately, this year I just wasn't into it. I mean, the Golden Globes bored me to death last year, so this year I skipped it. I was feeling a bit under the weather as well, but I definitely did not dismiss the red carpet fashions this year. Here are my top 5 Best Dressed accoring to me :-D

            
Julie Bowen in Reem Acra - sweet and feminine

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang - You know I LOVE navy!


Jessica Alba in Gucci

And my #1 Red Carpet look is....

Charlize Theron in Dior Couture - The headband was a GREAT addition to her look

Well, that's all for now! I hope to make some time to do those promised posts. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have a little more time. Thanks for reading! Until next time!

xoxo
Alissa

1 comment:

  1. Ah. Sofia Vergera. One of the many reasons I watch modern family! That dress is stunning. But she could probably wear a paper bag and make it look awesome. Thanks for the picks girl!

    ReplyDelete